Diet Recipe: Chewy Pinwheel Cookies
- 2 pkts WonderSlim® Apple 'n Cinnamon Oatmeal Mix
- 1 pkt WonderSlim® Vanilla Cream Pudding/Shake Mix
- 1 pkt WonderSlim® Dark Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup Water, warm
- Combine Vanilla Pudding/Shake Mix and ONE packet of Oatmeal.
- Mix half of water (1/4 cup), stir to form a soft dough.
- In a separate bowl, combine Chocolate Pudding Mix and the other packet of Oatmeal, mix with 1/4 cup of warm water to form a soft dough.
- Working with each dough separately, place between two layers of waxed paper and roll out to a 6¨ by 9¨ rectangle.
- Place the vanilla over the chocolate and roll from the narrow end as for a jelly roll.
- Slice into 12 cookies and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 350° for 14-16 minutes. Store cookies in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Cookie
Calories: 33, Protein: 4g, Carbohydrate: 5g, Fat: 0.5g
Photo Courtesy of Vegan Liftz