Pudding pops..your mind’s telling you no, but your stomach’s asking you please, nicely. Go ahead and give in with this healthier pudding pop recipe using BariWise’s delicious Diet Pudding mix. It’s a refreshing and filling, reduced calorie, fat, and carb version of this warm-weather favorite treat, plus a huge boost of satisfying protein.
Don’t worry, your taste buds won’t be able to tell the difference!
BariWise Chocolate (or Banana) Pudding Pops
- 1 packet of BariWise Diet Double Chocolate Pudding Mix or BariWise Banana Pudding/Shake Mix
- 4 oz. cold, skim milk
- Small freezer molds or mini paper cups
- Popsicle sticks
Makes 2 servings
- Mix one packet of BariWise Double Chocolate (or Banana) Pudding with 4oz of skim milk in a bowl, using a spoon.
- Spoon 1/2 of pudding into a popsicle mold or paper cup.
- Insert and secure the mold’s bottom/stick holder (or a wooden popsicle stick) in the center.
- Freeze for an hour and a half.
Suggestion: Run the cups or molds under warm water to easily remove the pops
Per Serving (1 BariWise Chocolate Pudding Pop)
Calories: 60 Fat: 0.5 grams | Protein: 11.5 grams | Carbs: 8.5 g net carbs
Compare to 25% less calories, 50% less fat, almost half the net carbs, and 11.5 grams more protein than a leading national brand’s chocolate pudding pop.
Note: Some molds are larger and may use a up to a full serving per pop, so be sure to adjust nutritional information accordingly.
Looking for more diet recipes? Check out some of our other deliciously healthier creations!