Just in time to close out a (healthier) summer picnic season, this easy-to-prepare dressing recipe helps make the leafy salads more attractive than the potato ones.
Simple Seasoned Vinaigrette Dressing
Makes about 12 Servings
Yields 12 servings
- 9 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons of Honey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Place ingredients together in bowl or blender
- Whisk or blend together
- Store in a clean jar
- Refrigerate leftover for 2 or 3 days
This dressing contains approximately 100 calories per serving.