Just in time for your (healthier) summer picnic season, check out this easy-to-prepare salad dressing recipe to help make the leafy salad more attractive than the potato salad.
Simple Seasoned Vinaigrette Dressing
Makes about 12 Servings (approximately 100 calories per serving)
- 9 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons of Honey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Place ingredients together in bowl or blender
- Whisk or blend together
- Store in a clean jar
- Refrigerate leftover for 2 or 3 days
Yield: 12 servings. Calories: 100 per serving.